We have built a multi-skilled team led by an experienced manager, supported by deputy managers. All staff are screened by the Criminal Records Bureau prior to joining us and are given full training to develop their competencies within our organisation. Each staff member has a training & development plan, to facilitate their training on an ongoing basis.
Each child is allocated a keyworker who will provide personal support and maintain a record of personal progress. Parents are welcome to discuss any aspect of development, achievement or concern with the keyworker.
The child/staff ratios applied within our nurseries are:
- 0 – 2 years – 1 staff – 3 children
- 2 – 3 years – 1 staff – 4 children
- 3 – 5 years – 1 staff – 8 children
The relationship with parents is of fundamental importance in the operation of our centres. The following are some of the ways in which we promote parental appreciation and participation:-
- Inform all new parents of the centres’ systems and policies and encourage them to contribute.
- Exchange information, formally and informally, about their child’s progress.
- Invite parents to participate in the Homelinks programme to assist in their child’s early development.
- Organise social events to give parents the opportunity to mix with other parents and staff in a relaxed setting.
Committed to Caring
We are highly committed to child care in a professional and sympathetic manner. As you browse our website you will see that we are constantly investing in the fabric of the nurseries.
We view the development of our staff as being equally important in meeting both our own high standards and the expectations of parents.
7am – 6pm
All meals included in the fees