BlogPosted on Friday 22nd December 2017
Ashfield Nursery are looking for exceptional people who are totally committed to childcare
We are now looking for a Permanent Senior/Deputy Nursery Manager at our nursery.
We are looking for an experienced senior/deputy Manager to support the Nursery Manager to ensure that all children receive the very best care. We are looking for a senior/deputy manager for our beautiful nursery who is an inspirational practitioner and first class motivator who is looking to develop their leadership skills.
Ashfield nursery are totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery
- Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
- Communicating with the Manager on the progress and outcomes of the children
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the whole nursery
- Empower the team to deliver rich learning opportunities for all children through unique and exciting environments
- Assisting with the recruitment and induction of new staff members
- Assisting the Nursery manager to ensure occupancy targets are hit and maintained at all times
The skills set & experience:
Over 2 year experience in a supervisory role (DESIRABLE)
- Minimum of 3 years occupational experience in a nursery setting (ESSENTIAL)
- Qualifications in childcare to a level 3 or above
- Committed to your own career development
- A commitment and dedication to delivering exceptional childcare
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- Should this post be of interest to you, please apply straight away; we look forward to receiving your application!